Want to join our Group List of

Lady Drive Her's?

email: ladydriveher@gmail.com

You will need to have a valid

HRM Taxi/Limo Drivers License & your own Vehicle registered with the HRM,  & either be

Self Employed, or working for another Company.

There is a waiting list for a Taxi Roof Light. Please sign our Petition on our website, about the roof lights in question. There is no waiting list for an HRM Limousine Car license, but you can not work the HRM Taxi Stands with a Limo.

Pre-arranged airport transportation service Halifax, NS